Tuesday, January 22, 2008

updates... and the stupid little man

ok so this load shedding eskom business is really taking it's toll... i get to work at 8... blog... read blogs... lots of blogs... and oops at 1 o'clock the power goes off and no real work was done... this has been going on for over a week now... i am a bad girl... and what's worse is it's not bothering me... now the fact that it's not bothering me is starting to bother me... hmmm... i need to do VAT, and a load of other shit...that i really just don't want to do... argh... i am useless... maybe i'll feel better tomorrow... the boss is after all on holiday this week.... the other thing that is contributing to this go-slow action of mine is that my sister in law phoned me yesterday about the new job... it's looking good...!!!

btw~ i watched kill bill vol 2 on sunday night... people how can you say it wasn't a good movie??? i loved it, i even liked it more than the first one... you sure you guys watched the same movie... such a cool movie! that eye popping scene... yikes...

i really pissed a guy off in traffic this morning... i'm a really passive driver most of the time... if you put your indicator on~ no worries! ~ a~n~y~b~o~d~y can move in then, but the big thing is~ if you don't use your indicator... move along bud, you're not getting this spot in front of me... no ways... i give way for trucks, for taxi's... no problem... cause they use their indicators... but this morning mr. coupe was driving his little wanna~be street-racing car like a maniac in the morning traffic, and it's raining! and he didn't use his blooming indicator... and then... he wanted to have the space in front of me... ok... granted... he was a bit too quick for me... i couldn't keep him out... but the fact is he was just rude... so i honked at him... just a mild honk-honk... to let him know that i was not impressed... then... he turned around and started cursing me and shouting... he even moved out of my lane into the next lane so he could shout at me better... stupid fool... and while he was going on like a mad nutter... all i did was... i stuck my tongue out at him... mwhhhhhhhhhhhaahahah... oh my word... he didn't like that one bit... luckily the robot turned green and we had to move on but he was still zapping me 3 blocks on... fart-face, learn some manners would you!

12 COMMENTS....bite me!:

Louisa said...

Oooooh, real aggressive bumper-to-bumper driving! *sigh* I kind of miss that (just a little, not too much). Good for you sweetass! The least he could do is use his indicators.

kyknoord said...

On the plus side, he probably won't be around much longer. High blood-pressure can be a killer.

Ruby said...

i drive like you....very friendly and uber considerate....but don't you dare be rude to me or drive like an a-hole! I can b pretty spiteful if i wanna...and cursing and signing and shouting really don't impress me much......good for you mam!

Sweets said...

louisa: don't miss the traffic, it's horrible!

kyk: indeed LOL, either that or his clutch will certainly have to be replaced every 10000km

rubes: i just had a megraine cocktail... 5 pills to kill my megraine... and suddenly i have no idea what to reply to your comment... i keep forgetting what i wanted to say...oh yes now i remember... there should be more drivers like us and the others should be banned...

Patchwork said...

You should had me with you! I love those! I swear like a trooper, put on a fake British accents and laugh the fuck out of them!

Elise said...

He needs to calm down!

Kill Bill Vol 2 is pretty good. All of Tarantino's films are good... I think I'll go home and watch Pulp Fiction tonight! xx

AngelConradie said...

sheesh some people are pathetic!!! i also will move for people who stick to the rules, but roadhogs suck big ones!!!

next time try this site!!!
report a roadhog

SheBee said...

hahahaha!

you are such a character.

The Divine Miss M said...

As I said before it depends on what type of film you like. I didn't hate Kill Bill 2 I just found it a bit of a let down after the 1st one which was brilliant! I didn't enjoy it as much at all. But I don't like the styles he was emulating. ;)

I love pissing off drivers, great fun!

Unknown said...

Sweetass, love Kill Bill- period, nothing like a damn strong woman with a samaurai!

My mum also sticks her tongue out at drivers!LOL, you made me laugh!

Sweets said...

bridge: i can just imagine you going at it girl... whoohooo!

elise: so glad you like it too, was sorta starting to feel the odd one out!

angel: i'm usually very involved in an incident like that, i never remember to take the plate numbers... good idea though!

sheebs: ah thank you darlin... that is a compliment right...

miss m: for some reason vol 2 was better, all that spurting squirting blood was a bit much hey...

nats: yeah i'm going to stick to the tongue trick... if it's a cute guy who knows... LOL

Anonymous said...

haaaaaaaaa
It hurts me in my bowels when someone passes me. lol@fart face

 
Template by suckmylolly.com