Monday, January 14, 2008

enjoy every moment...


BREATHE. Scream. Crawl. Walk. Talk. Potty train. Go to school. Learn your ABC's. Play cops. Play robbers. Graduate. Go to high school. Notice girls. Fall in love. Get your heart broken. Listen to goth music. Be a rebel. Sneak out. Skip class. Get caught. Get grounded. Study. Matriculate. Party. Get hung over. Get breakfast. Buy a car. Enrol in university. Party some more. Break someone else's heart. Flunk. Tell your parents. Flip burgers. Finish your studies. Promise to change the world. Get a degree. Get a job. Climb the ladder. Buy a flat. Go to gym. Have cocktail parties. Buy furniture. Meet the one. Share dessert. Get married. Sell the flat. Buy a house. Have children. Change nappies. Go out with the boys. Sleep on the couch. Buy a station wagon. Drive to ballet practice. Miss your son's rugby game. Get him a milkshake. Buy life insurance. Go through a midlife crisis. Buy a sports car. Quit your job. Start your own business. Make money. Spend it on your daughter's wedding. Spoil your grandchildren. Retire. Buy a house at the coast. Play bingo. Walk the dog. Go on a cruise. Come home. Sit down. Have coffee. Look back. Realise you've loved every moment...


Isn't that just perfect...!!!

i didn't right this ok... courtesy of a wimpy ... quite original i think!

14 COMMENTS....bite me!:

Melany aka Supermom said...

Look, I love me a bit of Wimpy :) And I love those ads. It is so true (in our case anyway) It's a part of our lives lol

Unknown said...

I totally agree, awesome post.

Sweets said...

mel: i think there's something wrong with us, nobody likes wimpy... but we love them... crazy!

natalie! welcome and all that... i'm totally pissed at all of you guys, i see ALL of you visit nat's blog and i'm like... nowhere to be found...oer... anyway i've found her now and you're so sweet girl i'll do my best not to put you in my handbag and take you home with me!

Sweets said...

i forgot to stomp my foot... :-)

Szarek(Will) said...

This is so true...maybe someone at Wimpy is having a midlife crisis

AngelConradie said...

hey- i love wimpy too! especially their breakfasts!!!

Ruby said...

i'm a big wimpy fan! My sorta dude always says i'm the best date ever...cause if aren't planing anything fancy and he takes me to the wimpy i'm happy as a clam

Patchwork said...

The two women founders of Morris Jones & Company is Johannesburg have a picture on their wall of the both of them. It's titled, "Ballsy" and when you look closely you see, that indeed, they seem well hung. One of them is Angel, she started the Homecoming Revolution, that took South Africa by storm a while back in the some manner of Pay It Forward.

They came up with this ad ... it's Ballsy.

Anonymous said...

great post but even better than that is on the right!!!
Damn I nearly broke my key pad thing double clicking it trying to make it bigger or see if it took me somewhere!
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet Ass!!
SS

Michelle Hix said...

Can I add about 20 things to mine right after buy furniture and before meet the one? I want to go back!!!! ha ha (not to exchange "the one"...just to have a little time)

Sweets said...

will: LOL you nana... ja maybe... but somebody is then having a profound mid life crisis LOL

angel: their milky coffee... hmmmm

ruby: you should give him a harder time babe... just kidding!

bridge... no kiddin'! well ballsy a pat on the back, job well done!

sage: you are SO easy to please dude! my apologies!!

mich: don't we all... sigh... i really did sigh there....creepy

Anonymous said...

That I am sugar!

Faerie said...

good lord almighty... he is going international!!! SS .. you charm them from afar I see.

Sweets said...

ss & faerie... jip faerie the guy is literally drooling over my honey~covered ass... LOL

 
Template by suckmylolly.com