Friday, January 18, 2008

and the award goes to....


i've decided to give out two awards, just because...


so... the first award goes to.... kyk... it's a snarky award... because he is the master of...


snarky snark sarcastic bitchy sarcasm bitch dane cook haughty mean rude snarcastic bug buggy dane fake go ballistic go nuts hinky irritable rant snarkastic...
and the second award goes to.... lee ... it's an award for best spelling... we love you lee! LOL


so that's it...
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

12 COMMENTS....bite me!:

kyknoord said...

So what's wrong with my spelling?

P.S. Thanks :D

Nosjunkie said...

AAAAAH THANKS SWEETS
I think!!
I love you too

AngelConradie said...

mwaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa

LURV those!

Szarek(Will) said...

Congrats sweetass KYK and lee

Sweets said...

kyk... see oozing snarkyness... pleasure!

lee... pleasure hun...i think ;-)

angel: jip mwwwwwwahahahahah

will: i didn't get an award... but thanks anyway ;-)

Anonymous said...

congrats all
I'l never ever get the speeling award thats fer sure.
Cause see I'm huked ohn foniks!

M@ said...

Yeah, that Nose Junkie is cute.

Unknown said...

Congrats kyk and lee!!!!Whoopie!

Sweets said...

sage: oh boy... maybe your fingers just had too much to drink dude ;-)

m@... hmmm... ok... yes she is

nats: indeed!

Anonymous said...

why I gotta be a dude for???
2-night was my 2 much to drink night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sheeeeeeeeeesh
hehe

Simply Curious said...

Yay awards! I really do need to create a new one. My llama award found its way all around the globe.

Sweets said...

ss: ok i'll call you sweetheart form now on... better?

sc: i still proudly display my award i received from you!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com