Friday, January 4, 2008

4th of january 2006

that was my divorce date... so i guess today is my new anniversary date... how strange... ;-)

besides the heart ache my divorce has caused my kids, looking back... it was without a doubt the best thing i could have done... !

i've changed in many many ways the last 2 years... but it's difficult to pin point each one of them... basically i've become happy again... and that to me... is all i want for my kids and for myself ... not heaps of money, not a palace to live in... but to know that we're ok, we're loved and that's why i have a ...

big satisfied happy smile on my face today!!

7 COMMENTS....bite me!:

Szarek(Will) said...

congrats on the aniversary...I agree with it being the best thing for you and your kids...NOW GO OUT AND PARTY TONIGHT

The Divine Miss M said...

Happy Divorce Anniversary! Celebrate your ass off ;)

Anonymous said...

Well congrats!
I for one will take the heaps of money!!
;)~
SS

Melany aka Supermom said...

Well then I'm very happy with you!!! Happy divorce anniversary!

Sweets said...

Will: yes sir!

miss m: thanks doll!

ss: then you've obviously never been in a unhappy marriage...!

thanks Mel!

Unknown said...

I hope you're doing a bit of celebrating, even if it be a wee bit.

AngelConradie said...

happy- and very well deserved- anniversary to you!!!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com