Thursday, January 17, 2008

lizzy....

you know that lotto tv ad where the P.A. is called into the bosses office... and then sticks her tongue out at her boss....and then says: "lizzy do this...lizzy do that...lizzy lizzy lizzy lizzy lizzy!!!"...

i wanna be lizzy!
i am lizzy i swear...

not only because she won the lotto but because she could stick her tongue out at her boss... yeah i'm barely back and i'm hating the boss woman again... and i fear the end is near... wait did that rhyme... hehe.... she's turning me into a unhappy... moaning... irritable... pffftt... woman... and i'm hating every single second of it... i don't know what her problem is, but whatever it is, it's now my problem... and she's lovin' making my life miserable... today is a beautiful example... beautiful i use as a highly sarcastic inappropriate way... the load shedding in our area started at 1hoo... i sat there playing with paper clips for two hours... all my work was up to date... i've even finished all of my freakin' filing... nails and paper... i couldn't even make myself a cup of coffee... so i phone her and ask her if i can go home...

(please take note...S H E ... was busy... S H O P P I N G)

her reply: can't you go through all of our million files and alphabetize them...?

me: wtf??? excuse me????
are you yanking my chain woman??
isn't B just B... do i need to put mr. A.D. Botha now before Mr. P.S. Botha.... fuck me boss... i'm not doing that!!! you have to admit that is just S~T~U~P~I~D... ~!!!

arggggggggggghhhhhhhhh... i can take it no more... so what's my alternative you ask?

my sister in law is a landscape architect and she is starting a partnership/new company with an architect... and guess what... i'll do the drafting...... i've done my autocad training... i'm ready to rock and roll and leave the admin life once and for all... i just hope and pray this whole new company deal does actually materialise... cause i have to face it... sis in law has great ideas... but the follow through... hmmm... so on the one hand i'm hugely excited about this new career I'm maybe going to start.... hopefully... oh please God let it be... but i'm not getting too excited... many a slip between the cup and the lip / don't count your chickens before they hatch~type of effort... but still hugely exciting right??!!

so whatever happens i'm still stuck with dragon~lady for another 4 months.... luckily she's going on holiday next week... otherwise i would not have been responsible for my actions...

9 COMMENTS....bite me!:

SheBee said...

I swear to god I used to work for your boss!

AngelConradie said...

i have everything crossed and i'm holding thumbs... which means i typed this comment with my nose as my fists are too big!
pretty clever eh?

Nosjunkie said...

woooohooooo I so hope that it happens for you sweetie that would be great greater greatest....
I will sit her eand hate your boss for a while for you

Unknown said...

Good Luck Sweetass. I say go for it! Someone bringing out the worst in you is not worth it!

Kat Mortensen said...

Hi! Found you over at Michelle Hix's blog -- I don't know the "Lizzy" ad, but I get the picture. Isn't it great to have this avenue to exploit with all of our deep-seated frustrations and resentments etc. I think we'd all just explode without it. Self-combustion happening at random locations all over the world! (I'm not really that wacko). Please stop by my blog, Poetikat's and see how I cope.
Kat

Sweets said...

sheebs: arghhhhhhh enough is enough eh?

angel: you funny bunny LOL thanks man, i'm trying very hard to not even get excited...

lee: thanks! awwwww so sweet of you LOL

nats: i agree, life too short!

kat: hey you! thanks for stopping by... hope to see you again! i'll be sure to check u out! blog slang is so funny eh... i'll check you out could mean so many other things LOL

Faerie said...

Uhhh can I get paid for a mindless job? .... yes, I do want one that I dont have to think at. It thrills me to pieces that people get paid for that.

Melany aka Supermom said...

I wouldn't be able to be a PA. To jump every time the boss snaps his fingers.
I think my PA loves me...I really try to do as much as possible myself and not just 'use' her when I'm too lazy to do it my own self

Melany aka Supermom said...

Oh..and I hope you don't have to work for THIS idiot boss much longer

 
Template by suckmylolly.com