Saturday, January 5, 2008

1 2 3 go fuck yourself

(i might regret posting this... it's 4 am and probably not thinking straight... maybe i'll take this off when i wake up... maybe not...this is just how i feel at the moment....i'll prob read this tomorrow and think WTF??)
1 2 3 go fuck yourself!
that's pretty much how i feel sometimes, and obviously how i feel at the moment, various stuff have pissed me off recently... and i don't piss off very easily... i'm a very easy going person with a high tolerance for the imperfections of human nature... i'm patient and i'm loyal... but fuck me over enough times and this sweet natured person can turn quite dramatically... but that takes years to build up... why do we do this, we "forgive" so many things, never sort them properly and here i am 4 o'clock in the morning unable to sleep once again... and this issue's nagging me without cease....
people tend to walk all over me because i'm nice... not patting myself on the back here ok fuckers... see that's not me... why did i just type that... no worse... why didn't i delete it... back to my point... it seems that people, ok not all people but i've come across some... they disregard the basic laws of friendship and just take what they want and leave... i'm not making sense am i.... so i have this other highly irritating characteristic... i'm stubborn... and in isolated cases, like this one... i take it a bit too far... unable to stop myself... and at the same time i so want to get this problem out of my life... i like to deal with stuff immediately, no i lie, they should have been sorted yesterday... but this "thing" has been dragging it's ass around my life for a bit too long now... and i've tried... up to a point... by rolling over... which i hate... but i know this about myself... i don't like to roll over if you're not willing to roll over for me... and face it sometimes we just have to roll over ... but very very rarely... that's maybe selfish but it's a give and take situation and i'm not giving anymore if you're not giving anymore asshole... sorry i'm not kakking any of you out... promise... so basically i'm extremely pissed off at the moment and there seems to be only two options available to resolve this issue... roll over ... or give that person the 1 2 3 go fuck yourself routine...
why am i doing this to myself?... enough already... but somehow i'm holding back cause this relationship is hugely important to me but on the other hand obviously not so important to the other person... and what worries me is that this utterly ridiculous thing can actually break this friendship... something i didn't see coming at all... i'm not good at waiting things out... this is not doing me any good... i have to cut down on the cigarettes after all...
note: blogger you can go fuck yourselves too cause no paragraphs again...sheesh

7 COMMENTS....bite me!:

Michelle Hix said...

I don’t make it a habit to solicit for people to read my blog…but my recent post is concerning a very sad death in Iraq and a very touching story (I did not write it) that I wanted to share with everyone. Stop by when you get a chance.

AngelConradie said...

ouch...
i'm sorry sweetass...
:(

Unknown said...

"An oppressed people are authorized whenever they can to rise and break their fetters." ~ Kentuckian Henry Clay

Do it, my dear!

Anonymous said...

hmmmmmm
Well if they are unwilling to try then I'd say go with the 123.....
SS

M@ said...

I wish I was like Bruce Willis, too.

Louisa said...

*whistles*

Wow, sweetass! You have quite some temper on you...sheesh. Anyway, I'm sure you were provoked.

Don't let anyone fuck you around or treat you with disrespect.

Hope you feel better soon!

Sweets said...

michelle: i read the post... terrible times we live in eh?

angel: i hope you don't think it's you i'm talking about...... whaaaaahahahahaha.... no tjomma it's someone else... i know you're busy bonking your brains out... enjoy!!!! mwha!!!

nick: not so easy to do... very wise words those!!!

sage: i'll see...

matt: yipee ka yeah mother fuckers!!!!!!!!

louisa, thanks doll, it helps to vent sometimes, i'm feeling better now... LOL

 
Template by suckmylolly.com