Wednesday, January 2, 2008

100... standing ovation required!

how did this happen?? this is my 100th post...fuck...time flies when you're having fun!! according to louisa you're supposed to do this buck naked...so here goes...
i even have the bottle of honey handy...
but dripping honey all over myself ALONE is no fun... so i'll chuck that idea for the moment!

i can't believe i've had almost a month's leave... i haven't slept so much in my life... haven't read much like i wanted to...but i've had fun...rested like i was supposed to... holiday's almost over! i'm was supposed to start working on monday and my boss phoned me yesterday to tell me that she's not in the mood to work yet, so we'll only start on the 9th...!!

i went stationary shopping with the kids today, they start their new school year next week wednesday, so ... more than a R1000 spent on shit.... lovely... but at least they'll have sharp pencils and cool backpacks to show for it...other than that i had a cup of tea with my parents today, it's their 48th wedding anniversary ...and they still love each other... thank goodness... my mom deserves a medal i swear... but my dad's cool... just a typical male... so good for them!! i will definitely without a doubt never celebrate a 48th wedding anniversary... that ship has sailed and was lost in the bermuda triangle...

my sister is hot on my trail...blog trail that is... i've told her about my blog and she turned green, yellow, purple, red...and a then green again....i've made her promise to not go look for me... that took much persuasion... i blog anonymously so as much as she's tried~ she hasn't been able to find me.... LOL... thank God...

so that's my boring news for today... normal every day stuff that makes my little world go round and round and round.... check you later squirts!

12 COMMENTS....bite me!:

The Divine Miss M said...

I am so with you on the not wanting to return to work issue! I've also been off for a month.

Sadly enough my boss just isn't as cool as yours as I have to go back on Monday :(

Melany aka Supermom said...

Isn't it just shocking what we have to pay for school stuffs!!! Not even the clothes! We shopped on Monday...thank goodness it's now done

Unknown said...

I had a huge smile on my face as I read your reply to my (first ever) comment - that 'howzit doll' - is such a uniquely south african greeting and doll or not, it's the greatest brotherhood in the world to belong to - sooooo HOOOOWZIT DOLL! I was so jealous to not be able to be at the party - can't imagine what that Angel person might have said about me. Who knows, maybe we will one day manage to have a gathering of the dolls somewhere!!! There's something for the wish list. Year new happy, china. (My gawd - a thousand R's on school supplies - I didn't even pay that much in rent before I left SA 14 years ago.). xox

SheBee said...

YAY!!!!!!!! I CAN COMMENT!!!!!!!!

here's to another 100 posts nekkid woman holding honey:)

Kids are expensive. I think they should just be extinctified :P

Sweets said...

miss m: as much as i hated my boss last year, that's how much i love her right now!!!

mel: luckily i buy the school uniforms at pep (i'm so cheap i know!) but it just ridiculous!!

howwwwwzit china doll-dawn!!!! angel only said good things don't worry! you feeling guilty? ;-)

jungle woman!!! so glad you could comment... i've put my nighties back on now, i'm a little bit sticky still! LOL

Louisa said...

*APPLAUDS!*

Whoohoo! Good girl :-)

Congrats on your first 100 posts, may there be many many more!

And enjoy the last few days of leave that you have sweetass.

Anonymous said...

Well I'l have to come back and read the rest of the post. I ran with the naked and honey, sigh. Time for a cig. now
damn I forgot I don't smoke!
SS

M@ said...

I was on "leave" for most of 2007. Nice ass, btw.

Sweets said...

thanks louisa...can't believe it!

sage: nothing better than that cig...

matt: lucky you!! ;-)

Unknown said...

Congratulations on number 100!

Unknown said...

I know exactly what you mean. With my health problems, I can only stay up 3-4 hours before I am exhausted and need at least a couple of sleep. I no longer recognize days and nights. My internal clock in non compos.

AngelConradie said...

now where's the sage when you need someone to drip honey all over you!!?!
happy centenary sweetass!!!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com