Tuesday, January 8, 2008

movie magic

it seems that everyone i know has already seen all the truly outstanding movies ever made... i have only recently seen the following movies, which i can truly say is absolutely brilliant...


fight club
lucky number sleven
face/off
twelve monkeys
identity


all of these dvd's for my viewing pleasure...courtesy of angel... thanks doll... loooooooved them!


i know i know, it seems i missed quite a few... tonight i saw another amazing movie... kill bill... volume 1... i will be in hot pursuit of volume 2 tomorrow... in all my life i have never seen so much squirting blood and severed limbs in one movie... and usually i don't even watch movies that violent...but the story line is as i like it... twisted....


my favourite line from the movie....after a particular bloody scene...


those of you lucky enough to still have your lives... take them with you... however leave the limbs you've lost... they belong to me now...


fuck~ do yourself the favour if you haven't seen it yet...or maybe i'm preaching to the converted...

10 COMMENTS....bite me!:

The Divine Miss M said...

Ya, volume 1 was totally kick ass but unfortunately 2 falls on it's ass. Well I suppose it depends on the genre of films that you like -

Volume 1 is mostly based on the Japanese style revenge films with no storyline and just lots of killing. Volume 2 is unfortunately using the genre of Westerns and the long convoluted storylines which seem to ruin everything. Volume 2 is just long, drawn out and rather boring. Very few good fight scenes.

Tarentino is playing around with all the different genres of film in those 2. Everyone seems to love one or the other, but I've met very few people who like both :(

Have you ever watch any Cohen Brother films? Those rule ...

Michelle Hix said...

I think I only saw #2 and I just didn't get the hype...my husband liked it but I couldn't get into it.

Anonymous said...

Sweet sweet girl
Surely you need to view The Outlaw Jposie Whales and Unforgiven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Getcha some cowboy!!
SS

Patchwork said...

O lord, wasn't this movie out like yonks ago? Didn't everyone go around saying, "I'm going to kiiiiilll Bill" for ages! Yup you're right it was brilliant!

I also recommend Swordfish, another old! Travolta is the ish!

AngelConradie said...

i have both girl- i bought the box set with both movies!!! you can borrow them too!!!

Unknown said...

yip, we sorta watched it just the other night....

Szarek(Will) said...

Vol 2 is the biggest bunch of crap...but worth watching just for the first one...

I love all that gore...I love gore in movies,except saw 3...thats just fuckin sick

Lady Black said...

number 2 is betta lady you gonna love it

Sweets said...

miss m: i'll make a plan to watch those... it seems that i am totally uneducated!

michelle: it seems the whole world has seen these movies.... except me!

sage: cowboys...ok... ;-)

bridge: ok it's official... i'm pathetic... at least i've seen swordfish... LOVE travolta!!

angel! yeah baby!

glug: you two are such a couple...teehee

will: oh dear, seems nobody liked the sequel...fork

lady: so glad somebody recommends it!!!

Unknown said...

That’s 5 movies that I’ve not seen. Hmmmm.

 
Template by suckmylolly.com