Thursday, July 17, 2008

Stressed?!

firstly...you guys are so funny... i laughed my ass off at your comments... just to clarify:


  1. I've bought a new tank, a new 60 litre square standard job... my fish have adapted splendidly, either they were very cold or scared shitless when i put them into their new home, they were literally paralyzed for about 10 seconds before they swam off into the .... i so much want to say sunset here... i do, i really do... but OK, they swam in to the corner... so i guess i stunned them... i have that effect, what can i say :)

  2. i hate sushi... just the thought of eating my darling pretties AS sushi is almost too...*hurl*... much to bear! LOL

anyway... onto my stressed out post...


gotcha!... not so much stress ... so strange! I was unusually tired last night, my mind was racing, trying to latch onto that inevitable "thing" that I was worrying about... you know...


racing


racing


racing


nothing! my thoughts jumped around like it's done without cease for years now, cause there is ALWAYS something to stress about... but nada... nein... aikona... nothing! how odd... but how oddly refreshing i guess :) makes for a nice change... to be honest... the less drama i have going in my life, the better, so this people is pure utter bliss... i feel like kissing an elephant too, isn't that a cool pic?!


I've sorted out my finances (thank God), I've found a steal of a place to rent, the kids are fine, batman is paying, work is fine, 8 cigarettes a day is working like a dream, Polly Piet the parrot is loving me, insomnia disappears when i eat my banana every night, my mom is buying me a dishwasher!... so... nothing to stress about! my life is stress free, OK within limits, but that HUGE stress factor, that THING that can nag at you for days and weeks, i don't have one at the moment...


ain't that a nice change i thought... yes it's decidedly so, I'm stress free and loving it :)


scrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeech...


OK there's this one thing.... mwhahahahahahah just kidding...i honestly have nothing!


*sweets skipping into the sunset*


*looking for an elephant to kiss*


15 COMMENTS....bite me!:

phillygirl said...

what a lovely uplifting post :) Yay for stress free living ... and i'd so join you on kissing an elephant, love 'em!

Arkwife said...

I'm jealous!!! I would give my left earlobe for just one stress-free week.

Okay, maybe it's not quite that bad....and I don't want to lose my earlobe :-)

Glad you're having such a great day Sweets, here's to hoping it lasts the rest of the month :-)

Just Khens. said...

Great stuff...

I have just finished paying off my clothing account that had been giving me sleepless nights!

OMG it feels so good not to owe anything. I can now party and get smashed in a proper manner!!!

I are happy ev'thing is goin well in your life ;-)

The Jackson Files said...

Good for you sweets. What a great post.

Unknown said...

I cannot stress enough how glad this post makes me feel.

Anonymous said...

Thats great to hear and I really hope it lasts. As it is known,you are going to die irrespective of whether you stress or not so best not to, life is too complicated as it is.

leez said...

Yay. someone is stress free.

I had on of those moments a few days back. It was bliss. Then I flushed and had to leave the cubicle.

Short lived.

L

Sweets said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sweets said...

philly: thanks! and YAY for stress free... i never realized how much stress i have, most of the time :)~

ark: hang in there babe! and especially hang onto the earlobe k? :)

diva: that's great! closing all my accounts has honestly changed my life... :)

R: thanks hun :)

glugs: i'll excuse that pun LOL

asylum: i don't expect it to last but it just feels great to be positive and be in charge for a bit ;)

leez: nooooooooooooo! LOL, in control babe, no stress... lovin it! *doing the sweetass jive*

Caz said...

WOW!! That is COOL!!! Now I feel like I have something to look forward to!!!!! YAY!! Stress free sleep! wow!

Briget said...

you want some??

I have extra..

.. dont mind.. I am a giver..

Slyde said...

enjoy stress-free living while you can.

it's been my experience that it doesnt last too long, and i never make the most of the stress-free days when i have them.

Lopz said...

Wow, no bitching, no ranting, no wishing things were different. Can I have what you're having? ;-)

AngelConradie said...

ah sweets!
i popped round here this morning but you hadn't posted yet and then i couldn't pop round again with my boss sitting next to me and periodic power outages and i so badly wanted to see what you were up to...

deeeep breath

i am SO glad for you sweets!!!

pure evyl said...

I hate sushi as well but for different reasons. To me sushi isn't food, it's bait.

 
Template by suckmylolly.com