Tuesday, August 12, 2008

awesome


Death twitches my ear.


"Live," he says...
"I am coming."



~ Virgil (Publius Vergilius Maro)


oh my greatness... am i the only one that got goosies after reading that quote? I'm quite a quote fanatic... like songs~ quotes does things to my soul... anyway... I'm off to a ladies brunch... a corporate event... so I'm wearing my power suit and my high heels... the entertainment for this morning? Nataniel... can't wait!... you either love or hate him...personally think he's a genius... OK I'm off...


go read that quote again!!!

makes you think all the "ride it like it's stolen thoughts" doesn't it?

20 COMMENTS....bite me!:

Polgara said...

Oooh made me shiver!
Much prefer "Ride it like its stolen"
Pol x

Ruby said...

i really liked that! i'm quite the quote freak too....so don't feel alone;)

Charmskool said...

Fantastic! I collect quotes - I actually have a quote file on my computer. Enjoy Nataniel.

Kingcover said...

I ride things like they are stolen all the time. Oh wait! ..... *returns bicycle, horse, moped, various farm machinery* ...

Unknown said...

Have fun today. Wear that power suit like you mean it!

Briget said...

Nataniel confuses me.. boy..girl...boy..girl.. android..
but i am sure he/she is a helluva nice person...

Virgil's quote confused me more..

I need to go lie down .. i think...

or maybe coffee will help.. enjoy the show..

oh and tell greg he needs to do away with collage them.. you are more of a scrapbook-meets-trendy-business-girl theme..colours are metallics, soft pink, beige,red and black.

:-D

Anonymous said...

MD, I think would be proud ;) as to the other one, live every day as if it were your last, and well, one day you'll be right .... ;)

Elise said...

I love this quote:

"The hole in your cheese are somebody elses cheese"

It doesn't give goosies. I just think it's good...

xx

Kingcover said...

"What goes up must come down"

*snicker*

Anonymous said...

some times you feel like a nut sometimes you don't!

Sweets said...

pol... that's one of my favourites... and yes i stole it... i'm kind of shameless that way :)

rubes... good, great minds and all that :)~

charm... now that's a good idea!

king... LOL :)

glugs... yeah *strutting my stuff*

bic... i think i heart you bic ...LOL... nataniel is NOT confused about what or who he is, he dresses better than any man and any woman... i looooooooooove him, so funny, so sincere, i had a GREAT time!!!

parent: i know, i shamelessly stole it from MD, and i'm not even ashamed of myself... *shakes head at self*

elise!! i like that one too!

king... yes, that too :)~

sage... ok keep doing what you're good at LOL

AngelConradie said...

i think nataniel is a genius too! now i'm sommer jealous...
enjoy it!!!

Slyde said...

power suit and high heels.. yum!

Arkwife said...

Phew....I'm falling behind on the comments again. I'll squish a few into this one:

1. I love your new header
2. I didn't mind the fish at all though
3. I'm jealous of you for seeing Nataniel...the man is a genius!!
4. Bitch all you want to new shags...who said you had to be nice?
5. Awesome quote!!

Ok, that's me :-)

Anonymous said...

He won't mind, far to nice a guy and anyway, it is a nice quote, I use it often - but then I have certain rights in this domain ;) have you been to his blog yet? Not very exciting, but a worthy attempt .... ;)

Kingcover said...

I should link you on my blog then I wont have to keep going through Angel's blog to get to you. Wouldn't want her statistic hits to be artificially high. She might think she's popular and so I wouldn't want to give her a big head! :-P

She's going to kill me isn't she?!?!

pure evyl said...

Death twitches my ear sounds so much better than Death gave me a wet willie.

eyes_only4him said...

I dont think I like that quote, but I cant tell 4 sure..

hmmmm....

The Jackson Files said...

I love, love, LOVE Nataniel - you are so lucky.

And what's this? I go away for a couple of weeks and you've totally changed your look. I like it.

Now I'm off to read all the other posts I've missed.

Anonymous said...

Awesome quote. Very awesome.

 
Template by suckmylolly.com