Wednesday, November 28, 2007

new happy face!

don't you think my new face (i know it's called a header) it's just gawwwwgeous.... angel was an angel and helped me, i tend to be totally juiceless with stuff like this! THANKS ANGEL!!!
if you hear a strange exploding noise, that's me...i'm about to explode and just disappear into space...puff....i'm over worked and under paid... what's new pussy cat, i know! another 7 working days until a blissful christmas holiday... i was thinking yesterday, yes it does occur from time to time... Bridget did an interesting post the other day...looking back at the year...and that made me think about my year... the good, the bad and the ugly...
  1. i started my year with a bungee jump, that should probably have been some kind of omen me thinks....
  2. i started dating again, the bad omen sticking it's ugly head out again... that phase didn't last long... just tell me is there ANY decent guys left out there, besides the gay and the married ones???
  3. i struggled with kay at school, thank the dear Lord he's probably going to pass, but still, it was really hectic...
  4. my ex started paying maintenance...oh yeah oh yeah...that was spectacular!!
  5. i started blogging in july i think and this has totally changed my world... i have to mention all you nanas who's put a solid smile on my dail for every single day since then... angel, glug, lee, will, bridget,sheebee, fish, rabbit, philip, louisa, god wiggly,kyk,mosmozi,curious girl, divine miss m!!!...(hope i didn't miss anyone!)... and then the lurkers out there, i have no fucking clue who you are but i know you're there... thanks everyone for reading my blog, really, i never thought anyone would actually read my blog, so this has been quite an interesting and rewarding journey for me...
  6. i've made new friends, which is always great... friendships can never be forced it just happens and spank my sweet ass i've made some extra ordinary blog buddies and some actual real life friends as well!
  7. i started running again this year.... running is a passion of mine... i don't run fast or very far but the bits that i have time for makes me dream of better things and i truly think that that me~time makes me a better mom and a overall better person.... i just wish i had more time to run! after all i've got my rockin watch and my running babies begging every day but time is so limited it sucks.
  8. i took my beasties on holiday twice this year, in april we flew down to george for a week, and to see the excitement on their faces made it so worth while... i love my kidlets so much it's a bit insane, but they are everything to me, really don't know what i would have done without them!

that's about it... overall it hasn't been the most exciting year of my life, but it's been satisfying in a weird way, i've moved on and for the first time in the longest time i look forward to tomorrow, to next year... the only thing i've missed this year is getting laid, really this cycle has to stop, maybe i should ask santa for a shag-voucher for christmas...teehee...who knows what can happen right!

19 COMMENTS....bite me!:

Nosjunkie said...

only 7 days!
thats not fair.
and yes I love the new face thingie

Ruby said...

I am gonna sound very jealous on your blog....again...two days in a row..this is bad:-(

I still have 13 working days left before holiday time...oh well...good for you I guess;-)

Sweets said...

lee: it is so fair, i really worked my sweet ass off this year...have mercy! ;-)

ruby: ha! don't worry it won't last forever... i'm just milking all the good things coming my way for all it's worth!

Unknown said...

I've got a stinking suspicion you're going to have a fabulous 2008!

Patchwork said...

I love your new face! It gave me a bit of a start when I came in, but it's lovely!

Your years sounds wonderful hun, here to a better 2008!

Szarek(Will) said...

NIIIIIICE new face...

at least you went for a vacation and getting one in december...Hell im only of on the 25 dec and 31dec-1jan...you are so lucky...

Heres to a fab 2008

AngelConradie said...

i am not talking to you! i have three weeks to go before i get a holiday...

and its a pleasure!!!

The Divine Miss M said...

I'm insulted, you didn't mention me ;) *sulks*

Hey, I'm glad that things are going so well for you! You deserve it

Sweets said...

divine miss m: i did mention you!!! go check!!!! ;-) would never forget you!!!

Lopz said...

I think it sounds like a great year! You got through some tough times, and you clearly still have a sense of humour about it all. 2008 can only get better baby! And I love the face ;-)

The Divine Miss M said...

Btw, the new face just came up for me now, looks beautiful! Me likes ;)

I see my mention now, yey me feels special

hehehe

Patchwork said...

Ooohhh, the eye of the tiger!! Hee hee! Lovely!

AngelConradie said...

okay- the eye- thats ALL sweetass! nothing to do with me! love it girl, gawjiss!!!

and how the FORK can you only tell me NOW that i can ask santa for a "shag-voucher"!!?!

Louisa said...

Love the new face! And for what it's worth I'm very glad that you took up blogging, you put a smile on my dial too!

:-D <---see?

M@ said...

I can't wait to start running either (after I get over my flu-like illness). I want to maintain 20 miles per week (that's like, what, 14 kilometers).

Simply Curious said...

Whoa. Trippy new header. Love it, girlie!

Sweets said...

glug: i agree, i've got a feeling about 2008!

bridge: i think both of our 2008 can just be better hey!

will: that sucks, i will think of you every day... ;-)

angel: ah tjomma, you lie you bugger you lie! the shag-voucher info i got out of santa, remember i've got him chained to a pole in my backyard!

louisa: you're so sweet! thanks doll!

m@: welcome dude! a mile is 0.6214 km, i do 2 km a day currently, a perfect day for me would be to do 5km every single day, and longer 10-15k's over weekends...would love to be able to clock that kind of mileage!

curious: cool, i think i may in love with my header... ;-)

Nosjunkie said...

Will your an Idiot my friend. you have the 26th off too.
angel I hand you the holiday but I want to be off tooooo and by the way this is the second time I have commented on this post and this is the second header I have had to compliment.
Granted I like this one more

Sweets said...

lee! LOL, what is a mind if you can't change it! it won't change again soon, i loveeeee this pic!!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com