Monday, September 22, 2008

doing the sweetass jive...


jip


i got the job :)


i actually still can't believe it!!! but it's happening!!
better salary, medical aid and pension... AND it's quite a bonus that I'll enjoy what i'm going to do :)

now i have to resign... so looking forward to that... not!


my head is in overdrive so no post today...


:)~

28 COMMENTS....bite me!:

phillygirl said...

Yay for you, that is fantastic news and you sound fabulously happy! It's so nice that it all happened so quickly. I am thrilled for you :)
Wow, look at you: moving house, changing jobs, all in the last few months!

The Jackson Files said...

Oh my goodness - CONGRATULATIONS. It was obviously so meant to be. I'm so happy for you.

MsBehavn said...

Congratulations!!!

Unknown said...

That's excellent and wonderful and super duper! Well done!

Ruby said...

*joining sweets in her little jive*

Congratulations girl!!!!!! I'm sooooooo excited for you!!! Good luck with the resigning part:)

Anonymous said...

Congrats sweets!! :)YIPEEE!

Sunny said...

Congratulations!

PS what a nice aligator!

Briget said...

Oh my goodness!!Oh my goodness!!Oh my goodness!!Oh my goodness!!Oh my goodness!!Oh my goodness!!Oh my goodness!!Oh my goodness!!Oh my goodness!!Oh my goodness!!

well done.. brilliant stuff.. yay yay,...

I told you so.. didnt I?

Tamara said...

Of COURSE you got the job! They would be stupid if they didn't recognise your fabulousness immediately. Congratulations, you mad crocodile. So happy for you!

Polgara said...

Ooh good luck with the resignation and congratulations!
Pol x

Zee said...

Wow----Congratulations..

I'm so happy for you...

Great news for a Monday morning...

Blue

Charmskool said...

Fantastic! Well done on the new job. Good luck with the resignation.

Janine / Being Brazen said...

CONGRATS!!!!! :)

Kingcover said...

Woohoo, congratulations on becoming a crocodile tamer! That's your new job, right???

:-D

po said...

huge congrats!

Sweets said...

thanks everyone!!!!

and gareth how the hell did you figure that out?? LOL

Kingcover said...

I is brainy ;-)

Just Khens. said...

Congra......

I are smiling very widely 4 U...

(*___*) see????

I also bpught a car.... not a fancy one but it's nice!

Just Khens. said...

Oooh love the page.... gosh I've been gone 4 too long!

Miss Caught Up said...

I'm so jealous! Congratulations!!! :) That is awesome!! :)

pure evyl said...

Congrats!!!

AngelConradie said...

tjommie- i so do not blame you for being too excited to post! its simply awesomely spectacular!!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Romeo Morningwood said...

Who wouldn't want you?
Fantastic.

Caz said...

WOOOHOOOO!!!! well done lady!!! i am sooooo stoked for you!!!

Sweets said...

thanks everyone! whoop whooop :)~

Gill said...

Faaaantaaastic!! SO glad for you :-)

Michelle Hix said...

So cool! Congratulations!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com