Friday, May 16, 2008


so it's Friday!... last night i couldn't remember what day of the week it was, felt like Wednesday for some reason ... so I got up and checked my pill packet to make sure... just one more reason why I refuse to stop taking them... very handy :)
go wild
go crazy
be happy this weekend ya'll!!!

13 COMMENTS....bite me!:

Unknown said...

A wild and crazy weekend for all! Sounds good to me!

Tamara said...

You're the only person I know that uses contraception as a calendar!

Have a good Friday, Sweets.

The Divine Miss M said...

Brilliant usuage of your pill - how about wearing underwear with the days of the week written on them to remind you?

Sweets said...

nick: yeap yeap!!! :)

tam: it's a very common use if you’re blond too ;)

miss m: good idea but the execution... hmmm there is just so much that can go wrong there ;) Hehe

The Divine Miss M said...

What you mean it's Wednesday!?!?!? But my underwear said Saturday so I slept in!!!!

The Jackson Files said...

Happy, happy weekend to you too, sweets. Anything exciting planned?

btw. my journey to work is up. It was really weird to actually pay attention to the drive.

Just Khens. said...

Happy weekend 2 u too...

You are funny.... ha, ha, ha!

Lady Leather said...

ha ha ha! I love the comments going about the days of the week on your underwear, too funny! And yes, that is a very creative way of using your pill Sweets :) Have a great weekend!

Philip said...

Mmmmm Friday!

Anonymous said...

I thought you meant your happy pills and was impressed they had days on. Imagine.... Monday's pill would have to be very strong and Friday's quite skippy. Saturdays ravey, and Sundays chill pill delux.

Anonymous said...

Haaaaaaaaaaaaa
well I reckon the pill is working for something!
hag weekend!

AngelConradie said...

oh thank goodness... i thought i was the only one who did that!

A. Secret said...

Sagey sent me over! Supportin da ho's. Nice place you got here darlin.
XX

 
Template by suckmylolly.com