Monday, March 10, 2008

small irritating stuff



i wanted to say... small irritating shit... cause that's how i feel... thank God no big drama in my life but the small stuffies just totally gets me... i know it's real trivial but it's complicating my life to no end... and i hate drama!!




  • my poor Kay has a teacher that does not like him one bit, stupid woman, the ex actually went to see the principal on friday cause she screamed at my poor kid in front of the whole class... not on!!!!

  • Kay's writing exams... they write two subjects a week, Tuesday and Thursdays... this whole process takes over a month... i hate school!!!

  • my fish tank has a slow leak...

  • my fish filter/motor thingy-jobby is not working properly... this drives me totally maaaaaaaaaad....

  • my bluetooth connection at home doesn't work... new driver... argh

  • i saw and old friend on friday and she told me i picked up weight...wtf... only my mom's allowed to tell me that!!

  • i was a nail biter for yonks and yonks... stopped about 5 years ago... and now i've started to bite my thumb nail again...

  • my kids are eating my out of my own house... good grief they polished a whole loaf of bread yesterday... and wanted more.... gobble gobble gobble... they're scaring me

  • kay has a sty in his eye... sigh... painful and looks horrible and i have to pin him down and force the ointment into his eye and beg him to go to school with that hideous lobster on his eye

  • i have huge ants invading my house... they are sneaky little critters... they only come out at night... and no it's not termites... i love to drown them... i am a horrible person i know

  • i'm flat broke... not using my credit card is killing me... relying on a regular cash flow is really hard! i now have to dip into my savings and i hate that...

see such trivial shit but i can't tell you how irritated i am with life in general... and yet... i could have been so much worse right?!


so i'll just shut up...

15 COMMENTS....bite me!:

Patchwork said...

Oh, you have a fish tank? I have one too! It's the best thing I have ever bought. Now Mr Darcy spends his startign to live with us and he spends a lot of time watching the fish. I'm thinking he is devising a plan to get at them. I hate cats!

Food seems to disappear in my house. I suspect S4 and Lebo, they cook too much for my liking!

The Pickle and I often fight about how I deal with pests in the home. If it's ants outside, I usually turn on the hose to full blast and kill them brutally. This exercise can take up to ten minutes if done properly. I also love chasing them down with DOOM SUPER! :-)

Being broke is part of being an adult, unless you have Bill Gates for a shag. Deal with it bitch.

I'm am beaming virtual hugs to you hun. Chin up.

Sweets said...

bridge: gotta love the fish! i think i love my fish more than i do my cat... the ants come inside AT NIGHT... how strange is that... i don't think i want to hose down my kitchen... and i've used all diff types of poison... if you see a headline in the newspaper... woman eaten alive by ants... that's me... sigh... i know i'm all grown up and it sucks... i want my mommy! ;)

The Divine Miss M said...

Aww honey that sounds so horrid :( It is the little things that do drive us insane!

I think you need a time out day/afternoon/evening for yourself.

Can you go home tonight, make a nice bubblebath, get some candles and read your favourite book in the bath? That always makes me feel better!

The Jackson Files said...

Those little things really add up, don't they?

It might sound dumb, but when I am broke and down and not loving life, I have a really early night...because it's free and it always makes you look better and feel better about stuff.

Well...either that or eat cake.

BTW, thanks for your sweet comment on my blog today - I think you might be right about the jealous thing, you know.

Sweets said...

miss m: i wish... i always do the bubblebath...every single day~ but i'm harassed 10 times during me-time by two boys asking "when are we going to eaaaaaaaat????"

jackson: i think i'm just feeling sorry for myself... sigh... pitiful!!

Melany aka Supermom said...

You know..you have all the right in the world to complain and vent and get a couple of hugs.

If ANY teacher dared shout at my child, I would be at that school in no time flat. Sjoe. Not proper that.

About the money thing - that sucks. I have always said I don't want to be rich..just have enough. But then, when will it be enough, when I'm rich?

Sweets said...

mel: that teacher got it good...i think she peed in her panties :)

i'm very strict with myself at the moment... i paid off my credit card and all my accounts and HAVE to keep it that way, don't like living in debt... so... i'm changing habits... and it sucks...i am SO tempted to use the lovely cc! ;)

AngelConradie said...

well sweets... it is one final straw that breaks the proverbial camel's back eh?
hang in there!

AngelConradie said...

a few solutions...? feed the fish to the kidlets- leaky tank and hungry kidlets no longer a niggle! then send the old friend to the teacher so they can insult each other...

Hazel said...

hi, first time here, mind to be friend

Elise said...

It's the trivial shit that adds up.

Kay sounds like he's having a bad week. Poor kid. I hope things look up soon.

You're not a horrible person for drowning huge ants. They invaded your house first!

Have a cup of tea and chill out for a bit Sweets xx

M@ said...

A problem w/ my wireless will always take another eight to 12 hours of my life to resolve....

Mike said...

yea man.... just smoke a little ganja and all problems go away!

Anonymous said...

fry the fish, throw away the tank
get the kids employed
10 is old nough to fend for ones self

The best thing anyonecan do is throw away their credit cards.
Save your money, pay with cash!!!
Good luck with that, being debt fre is damn near as good as strange sex.

Unknown said...

Not having had the chance to visit for so long ranks as the most irritating - but so know how scary pirhana type eating monsters can be - especially when you are on a budgeting thing - like ... can you stop eating ALL the shopping on the day I bring it home from the store, please! Also been there, done that with the pinning child down to insert moetie that will actually FIX your eye, you food eating vacuum ... and while I am about it, moer that teacher - how dare she.
Sheesh, all in a days survival. Hope you get time to chill. xox

 
Template by suckmylolly.com