Wednesday, February 10, 2010

hola :)~

dumela... hello... goeie dag... gutendag... howzit???!!!

Slyde it does feel like we broke up... when i'm sleeping in the fetal position with my thumb in my mouth i think of you ok?.... somehow that just doesn't sound right does it?

what's new yall? my life is droning on, my life actually has a life of it's own, i know, makes no sense, but yeah... everything happens as it should, when it should... i've bought some new batteries for my vibrator so yes, life is goooooooood :)

my kids are so darn wonderful, Jay offered to buy me a valentines gift, awww right? hmmmm... not so much... Kay has got bigger feet than me and a busier social life than his mother... it's just all happening so fast... oh i should tell you about the funeral i went to this week... my mom's best friend passed away.... horrible cancer... anyway, i went to the funeral with my mom for moral support, my dad does not do funerals... so there i sat, and after about the 36th second my ass hit the pew the tears came... oh my gawd.... it was not a pretty sight... i was crying more than her children for goodness sakes... it wasn't that the pastor did such a sterling job, something just happened.... and there i sat with my mom consoling me... trying to focus on the bricks, trying to desperately count them (or something! but at that moment the bricks was all i had ok?) i kept wiping the tears and every time ten more tears dribbled down my cheeks... it was awful...embarrassing even... i now know why i also don't do funerals... they take me to a nasty sad place where i realize that life actually does end... it sucks man... wait, no i'm not depressed (again)... after the holidays my depression lifts like a snot filled cloud, i love the new year... clean slate and all that.... other shocking family news is that my (ex) father in law knocked my poor ex mother in law over with the car... i shit you not... every time i think about it i start laughing... crazy...crazy family.... he said it was an accident but hmmm not so convinced...whahhahahhahha... crazy old coot... ahhh, so that's all the total irrelevant shit i could think about to write about...*sigh*...

so was that as good for you as it was for me?.... let me light a cig... i chatted with my peeps...good times! i'll meet slyde in dreamland, so yeah... life is good man... snot... love and happiness.... peace out till next time :)

9 COMMENTS....bite me!:

AngelConradie said...

Hey stranger!
Its nice to see you in my reader again!!
I'm the same at funerals... not that I've done many, but I bawl my eyes out every time.

Miss you!!!

Slyde said...

thats ok. every time i suck MY thumb i think about you too.

Wait, that sounds even worse....

11111111 said...

What on Earth was that? Are you on the dope?

Unknown said...

Hi, Sweets. I'm out and about visiting old friends.

Simply Curious said...

Fuck funerals. I was so glad when my Dad passed that he opted for cremation. My Mother is definitely going to have the whole church full of weeping people.. I'm even more afraid of my grandparents that are dwindling. Eh, they say it heals, but I often wonder what it's healing.

Anonymous said...

Dang you coulda hit me up on shat but nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

hope alls well!

Summer Breeze said...

of course i play nice! anyone who doesn't doesn't deserve to read you're oh-so-personal stuff. 'nuff said.
so. i'm new, and out lookin' around, when i come across your post, and i think to myself, hey, another person who reacts the way i do at funerals!
yeah, it sucks, doesn't it? i mean, it's bad enough that you're even there for the reason you're there (sorry for the loss, no matter how distant), but then i go to ones where i DO NOT KNOW the person who died whatsoever(but have been asked to go by some relative, like you were) and i STILL can't breath. i had to leave the last one.
i think you're right about it bringing up bad stuff, but have you ever considered that you might be crying for someone else there who can't? yeah, sounds weird, i know, but some people are sensitive that way. my godmother is, and i have experienced it myself. it's like the pain around you is too much, it presses in on you, and you burst. not much consolation for you, i know, but it's another possibility. and forewarned by your previous response, you can decide whether you can handle going to another one, and where you should sit in case you have to leave for a few moments.
hugs

Borderline Chick said...

I just found your blog but you really should post more. It's nice to find a blog where people blurt out emotion with such... emotion.

Slyde said...

where are you?????

 
Template by suckmylolly.com