Monday, December 28, 2009

me again...


don't we make a lovely little family!?!
seems my off time leaves my mind to wander... so here i am again... i'm on a bit of a buzz me thinks... haven't slept in two days... no lies... will hopefully start yawning soonish...another few minutes and then it's my bday... i don't know how i feel about getting older... i actually don't like it one bit... i don't feel 37 and now i'm about to turn 38... 38!!!... shit... i know i know, age is just a figure, or a number ( i think the lack of sleep with my boer roots are kicking in now) and all that shit, but still... 38!!!! God have mercy...

no regrets tho...
rock on...
the fun bus is waiting :)~

9 COMMENTS....bite me!:

Jeanette said...

Hey didn't realise we're the same age!

Anonymous said...

I congratulate, excellent idea and it is duly

Sweets said...

Jents: we are?! cool :)~

anon: greetings, no name? i think i had too many g&t's today... duly? i just lost you...

toodles!

A Daft Scots Lass said...

you do have an awesome family there...

Slyde said...

when are you comming back to visit.. ? i feel like we broke up :(

11111111 said...

Ah, 38--I remember when I was that young.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
AngelConradie said...

So did you have a good birthday? Did you get some sleep?

Unknown said...

A most delightful family!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com