Monday, June 2, 2008

this and that


jay is going through a skateboard craze... and i have to admit he's damn good for his age, doing all sorts of tricks... anyway yesterday i took him to a neighbourhood mall to skate to his little hearts content in the parking lot... nobody around at 5 o'clock on a Sunday afternoon right?... you would think so... other than the people who doesn't own a washing machine, visiting the laundromat that is... i parked and i noticed a mini cooper standing close by with two occupants... hmmm... affair alert!!! cause why would you choose to have an in depth conversation on a Sunday afternoon (in a car) when you could be doing it at home or in a public place such as a coffee shop... except if you couldn't go to either his or her house... or be seen together in a public place... ridiculous... having an affair that is ... i mean honestly...

so back to the mini... i kept on looking at them... and i made them so embarrassed/annoyed that they left... hehe... i can just imagine the conversation in that car...


lover 1: oh my sweetheart i love you so... i cannot bear to be away from you!!! i want you! i want you now!!!

lover 2: i know sweet cheeks... you make my heart go boomdiboomdiboom and my wife at home just doesn't understand me! you are the woman of my dreams!!! come here...

lover 1: i love you so my sweet lover... my husband is just an awful man, he provides for me and loves me and my children but he just doesn't understand me like you do... oh no the gearstick is killing me!

lover 2: i feel the same... about you... not the gearstick! what can we do... when will i see you again? i just cannot bear this!! is your cell phone off?... just now your husband phones to check why you're taking so long to buy milk and bread...

lover 1: lover... look at that woman in the car over there... why is she watching us? look she's laughing ... do you think she knows?? do you know her??? is she from cheaters???

lover 2: oh no... just look at her... smirking at us... i feel so dirty... let's go park somewhere else...

teehee... it's so pathetic... so i hope Mr and Mrs mini cooper stops their shit and realize that being in lust only lasts that long... by then the patient all forgiving spouse would have grown impatient and probably would have taken the kids and moved on to someone who actually deserves them :)

13 COMMENTS....bite me!:

The Jackson Files said...

Ha ha ha...that's funny, you've totally made up two smutty lives for a couple who were probably just sitting there innocently discussing whether they should paint the walls of their house cream or magnolia.

Although, why they would feel the need to do that at 5.00pm in a car park is beyond me!!!

I can't believe that it's lunchtime and I am the first person to leave a comment on your blog. Very odd.

Sweets said...

LOL at first i also thought so but i'm sorry~ they had GUILTY written all over them! teehee

comments: i'm used to it... everybody ignores me in the morning :)~

Tamara said...

Rubbish - we do not ignore you in the mornings. Just Monday mornings when the office is mental.

Anonymous said...

That's legend! LOL Go you! :)

kyknoord said...

Interesting. I see two people in an empty car park on a Sunday afternoon and I think "driving lesson":

She: Okay. Now let out the clutch slowly, like we discussed.
He: No, I'm not too nervous. Look at that woman over there watching us. I can't do it!
She: Don't worry about her.
He: Screw this. Let's go home.

Anonymous said...

well I ain't sure what a mini cooper is but most things mini aren't ideal locations to do the hokie pokie!!!

eyes_only4him said...

Oh your so bad..haha

but I loved your little inturpation..I bet it was damn accurate..haha

SheBee said...

haha, sis you have way too much time on your hands lovie.

Hey, how long does it take you to post these days, your text looks time consuming!

Sweets said...

tam: hmmmmm i wonder :)

jane: hehe :)

kyk: NO!!!!! you just burst my bubble... happy now? :)~

sage: mini cooper... you don't know what a mini cooper is??? it's just the cutest little car ever... and yes, not the ideal place to do the hokie pokie ;)

mama: i'm sure too... they didn't look too happy... oh man i love that!

sheebs: i love my kid, i take him to the parking lot ok!... hmmmm and yes i like playing with my fonts... that sounds dirty doesn't it? mwhahahahahahahahahaha

AngelConradie said...

mwaaaaaaaaaahahahahaaaaaa...
so they weren't fighting and just needed somewhere to argue in peace?

Briget said...

Wow!!

OK.. note to self.. no more necking in parking lot!

Yes, Yes, we still do this.. in fact we neck everywhere.. we drive my boys insane with all the smooching..

Maybe they were there trying to get quiet time away from the kids?? Probably went to the movies and the mother in law is babysitting and they JUST DONT WANT TO GO HOME!!..

Or not ;-)

Unknown said...

hmmmmmmmmmmm

Anonymous said...

That's so cool. I love messing with people who are blatently asking for public mockery.

 
Template by suckmylolly.com