Thursday, June 5, 2008

honestly...



this hair growing business is not fun at all... i ask myself again and again why i ever started this whole damn stupid process... argh.... luckily... i have nobody to impress, otherwise i would probably never leave my house... cause in all fairness my hair is not looking hot at all... I've even bought myself a hat jobby to cover the exploding hair follicles... but even with that i don't feel comfortable... i wore the hat last Friday to work... casual Friday ... and one client said to me " oh you going riding sweets?" pah... yeah right har har... I'm getting positive feedback from everybody but can't help to suspect that everybody is just being tactful and sweet about this whole thing... or they are just lying through their teeth... and laughing their asses off behind my back!...i wish somebody would give me an honest opinion... and no I'm not posting a pic of my hair so don't even ask... it's embarrassing OK, it really really really is... maybe i should just cut it and be done with the whole thing...sigh... nothing i try is working... i look like a ridiculous version of Alice in wonderland with a hairband... so I'm keeping the Elvis hairstyle alive and i pray that something falls into place soon... no pun intended :)
at least i provide endless entertainment to my kids when i get out of the bath... i have this look down to a T , sexy eh?


13 COMMENTS....bite me!:

AngelConradie said...

ooh that inbetweeny stage is just so shirty... can't tie it up, can't leave it loose, can't brush it back...
i feel for you girl!

here- i'm waving my sitcom script writer's wand to make it all right for you...

*starkle***twinkle* ** fizzle* * * *** *sparkle* ** *pop













did it work...?

The Jackson Files said...

Don't cut it. DO NOT. It'll be worth it in the end, promise.

And, you can take comfort in the fact that people don't really notice if someone else's hair is rubbish, they're too busy worrying about what their own hair looks like.

Briget said...

Flip it!!
I have tried and tried and tried.. Makes me so miserable I dream of sheep shearing myself!!

So I cut.. looks better on me.. cos im not all pinned up and awkward.. But i do wish I had the tenacity to go the distance sometimes!!

So for me sweets.. hang in there!!

Oh and you know I just GOTTA see the hairdo!!

:-)

Tamara said...

Hang in there! Is that the hat you wore to bloggirls? Coz I thought you looked great. I even told you so. And I have no tact, so yuo don't have to worry about it being a lie ;-)

Anonymous said...

I also vote - don't cut!!!! Soon you'll be able to tie it back and then you'll be glad you held out!

Sweets said...

angel: LOL no dammit no!!!!! try again and do a twirly while you're at it ;)~

jacks: that's actually so very true! mwhahahahahahahaha ok i'll give it another 2 months, but if i don't look better by then... it's over! ;)

bic: NO WAYS HUN! hehe... no pictures... yet :)

tam: yip same hat ;) i know you told me so, you are too kind, i'm not used to compliments so i tend to be weary when i receive them :) thanks again!

jane: i bloody well hope so.... *sniff* i can't take much more of this!!!

pure evyl said...

As long as you don't try to grow his sideburns as well, an Elvis 'do should be alright for awhile.

AngelConradie said...

oh crap!
sorry tjomma...
i dropped my wand and then i rolled my chair over it when i wanted to pick it up! now i have to wait for a new one and they're already on back order...
i'll let you know when i get my new one.

Sweets said...

evyl: oh hell i forgot about the sideburns!!... thank God i don't have to worry about those LOL

angel: mwwwwwwwwwhahahahahahahahahaha you guava! :)~

Miss Caught Up said...

Oh.. maybe you can have it trimmed just a little bit?

I hear you about the in between phase. I am at that point right now and I've been keeping my hair in a ponytail :(

eyes_only4him said...

I know what u mean..

I just recently cut all my hair off short, but b4 I did it, I told myself if ur gonan do this again, its gonna have to be a permanet thing, cause when u grow it out...its like ur an exile for a good 10 months till ur out of ur gawky peroid.

Anonymous said...

Yah, I get about 3 or 4 weeks into growing out to dooo, and then off it goes.

I have no willpower and my hair hates me.

Sweets said...

pdx: i actually went to my hair dresser, she took one look at me and promply burst out laughing... and then she said... come back in 2 months ok :)~

flipflop: i had that same conversation with myself a few years back... but what the hell what's a mind if you can't change it! hehe

diva: my hair hates me too... i'm surprised i've lasted this long... LOL

 
Template by suckmylolly.com