Friday, May 30, 2008
whispered sweet nothings by... Sweets at 7:51 AM
Thursday, May 29, 2008
- i have no clue how to cancel my profile :)
- i have found some people out of my deep dark past that is very very cool, so for that i have to give facebook a cheer...
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
- time to get up sweeties, rise and shine!!!
- go eat your breakfast!
- brush your teeth!
- jay get up, you're going to be late!!!
- make up your bed
- tidy your room!
- tuck in your shirt!
- where's your lunchbox?
- did you take your vitamins?!
- flush the blooming toilet boys!!!
- i love you sweetie, have a good day at school, i love you forever and forever!
- don't worry you'll do fine :)
- did you do your homework?
- come here let me help you with that
- let's go study for your test
- how was your rugby game?
- i'm so proud of you!
- go jump into the bath
- did you wash behind your ears?
- remember to wash your hair
- eat your veggies!
- drink your milk
- come give your mother a hug
- don't swear... who teaches you to swear like that?!
- it's reading time!! no... i don't want to hear a word out of you for the next 30 minutes... read!!
- go brush your teeth
- ok it's time for bed...
- go to bed now!!!
- i love you too sweetheart
- let's pray...
so no wonder they come back after a weekend and think... mom you suck ever so slightly... daddy is so cool... so when cool daddy is not around... i have to chase away the monsters in the middle of the night because he allows them watch movies like blood diamond... not cool batman, not cool at all... so i shut my mouth and do the best i can cause that's all i can do really... and by the grace of God my boys will turn out to be normal, decent guys :)
batman has turned into a pudding pappa... not a good thing to be... and i'm just not going to compete with that... my backyard is too small for crocodiles anyway ;)
Monday, May 26, 2008
Friday, May 23, 2008
my favourite post of the week is Nick... do yourself a favour and read his heartfelt post and check out the pics, i am of course a sucker for good pictures and these hit the mark in a really big way...
then my gaaaaaaawgis friend Angel wrote why she should be voted the baddest mommy of them all... if you like her post, vote for her, there's actually a competition going on the bad mommy blog... Angel you've got my vote, you are a rock star tjomma... !!
my babe Bridget has been going through some major tough times and this post just touched my mommy heart in a big way, read it~you won't regret it!
Sage did a very interesting post, about capital punishment... being such a naughty boy he does surprise with posts like these ;)
then if you want to see the cutest kid ever! do yourself a favour and go check Jackson out... he makes me smile every single day, and that's the truth :)
and last but not least a beautiful poem by Ozzy... this guy made me fall in love with poetry...
whispered sweet nothings by... Sweets at 7:47 AM
Thursday, May 22, 2008
No, nothing has ever happened...i just don't like sex and i guess i just hate my own body and can't imagine my husband liking it...
... i was speechless for a few seconds...
this carries on for a bit admitting that she "helps" him out once a month when he becomes too irritable.... ok everybody together now...HER POOR HUSBAND!!! i didn't ask what the "helping out" was but she probably lay there making a shopping list in her head and he was actually helping himself... unreal... I can't see that this man is doing anything wrong, i know him and he is a nice normal joe who truly loves his wife, he apparently tells her all the time how beautiful she is and how much he wants her and such and so on... and STILL after 14 years of marriage... nothing! Why they are still married i have no clue, he deserves a gold medal and is probably cheating on her, although i'll never tell her my suspicions, but seriously, this is not on!!
so then she says... i've decided that i should get over myself and maybe buy a vibrator to spice things up...
i nearly fell of my chair that's how hard i laughed...
so my last try was telling her to get professional help cause really she doesn't like sex????
ok everybody together now... HER POOR HUSBAND!!!....i am really worried cause this just can't end well, firstly because the husband is just accepting this, ok he still tries after 14 years but am i the only one who sees the obvious...
whispered sweet nothings by... Sweets at 8:46 AM
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
mommy would you do me a favour?
sure baby what's up?
please warn me next time if you plan to sleep only in your panties ok??...
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
- cremation... nobody needs to be there, really please please please just don't do that to yourself... and no ashes need to be scattered either... i promise you i'll blow right back into your face, so be warned!
- no church service, and no dead body... that is really just snot and trane waiting to happen (snot and trane would be snot and tears for those who don't understand Boer)
- there should be a short service out somewhere in a big beautiful veld, where someone, not necessarily a pastor should say countless stunning things about me... he can lie if he wants to but stunning and beautiful things he shall say :)
- in the background Free by the lighthouse family
- THEN the piece de resistance... hehe red helium balloons for everyone to be let go into the heavens... i know how very Mardi Gras of me...
- and then the party starts... a picnic with wine and munchies and silly stories about the dead one... rock on baby~ rest in peace!
i know~ totally stupid but i would rather have that kind of funeral than the doom and gloom of a church funeral...
cool in a very weird kind of way, i know :)
Monday, May 19, 2008
Friday, May 16, 2008
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
the neighbouring guest house dustbins, i think they're quite prettily decorated! every house is issued with one of these dust bins, previously dogs had a field day eating everybody's garbage, remember those days?!
aint that a pretty gate... yes this is what most houses in SA look like... hmmm but you can't see the house right?! hehe that's cause there are high walls and electric fencing to keep us safe from the skollies :)
arrive at work... 8 o'clock sharp!
that is NOT a tree, it's a cellphone tower cleverly disguised as a tree, vodacom initiative, there are palm trees too, cool don't you think!
morning traffic... need i say more!
hint... hint... these two girls absolutely loves taking pics... come on girls!!
whispered sweet nothings by... Sweets at 8:12 AM